Membership Contract Guidelines
• Must be a member of Lamorinda Arts Alliance.
• Must have a California Seller’s Permit.
(California State Board of Equalization 800-400-7115.)
• $80 membership fee required to join the Moraga Art Gallery**
• Membership must be at least a three show commitment.
• $60 exhibit fee per show, 5 shows per year.
• $25 per month for rent and utilities.
• 10% commission paid on all artist sales.
• Members must participate in all shows.
• Each member sits the gallery at least 3-4 times per show, plus involvement in at least one committee/area of work.
• There is a mandatory membership meeting once per show for all artists.
• Each artist provides an artist bio and pictures for gallery book and the website.
**New members joining the gallery after January 7th, 2012 will receive 50% of the $80 fee back, if, 6 months after they join, the gallery loses its lease with Kimco and cannot find other premises.
For more information on full membership, please e-mail the gallery: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For an application for membership, click here.